I craft the perfect day for the bride-to-be. This season of your life should be sweet, not stressful. Let me help! From reading through your vendor contracts to bustling your wedding dress, I want to be there for you through the entire process.
If you think wedding planners are a privilege only those with an endless wedding budget can afford, think again! Here are a few reasons to consider partnering with A Lark Creation:
• Save Time: On average, the average wedding takes 13-18 months to plan from start to finish. With me, your wedding becomes our full time job and we are dedicated to fulfilling all your wants and needs to make sure your wedding day is the memorable and joyful affair you always envisioned.
• Minimize Stress: I become the point person for all vendors involved in your special day to organize, schedule and coordinate every detail for you. You can sit back and enjoy the fun details of planning your wedding (dessert, anyone?) while having the peace of mind that every aspect is being expertly attended to. Your new favorite words will quickly become “talk to the wedding planner!”
• Limited Bookings: In order to give each (specifically, your!) wedding the full attention it deserves, I limit the number of weddings I orchestrate each year and promise there will never be more than one event on your big day.
• Wedding Coach: No matter how hard you try, you cannot be everywhere at once; somebody has to oversee the schedule, theme and budget. I work for you, by your rules, and I am equipped to manage all of your planning and day-of chaos with ease. My confidence, grace, and event management expertise will allow me to be the MVP of your wedding day team.
• Save Money: Negotiation is really about compromise. I can handle all contracts and ensure you get your dream venue or photographer – all within your budget.
• Crisis-overter: The last thing you need on your big day is worrying about a vendor who’s running late, a stain on your wedding dress or a missing ring bearer pillow – so delegate the disaster to me. I am a pro at solving last-minute problems without panicking and you can bet we have a back-up plan in place, for any case, just in case.
• Passion. I genuinely love what I do and can’t hide my passion. My love for weddings goes far beyond the dress, cake and flowers. It sparks my souls and brings me pure joy. Nothing makes me happier than to work alongside you and your fiance in planning and producing your perfect event!
What my brides are saying:
“Dana was by far the best money spent on the wedding and the best decision made other than my new handsome hubby. She was professional, realistic, and able to keep me calm during stressful times which are certain to arise. She was sweet and was able to keep vendors, and family in check. She was always there when needed, the came up with solutions to problems that I hadn’t even thought about yet.” ~Catherine
“She has the remarkable ability to get you everything you need – and want. She didn’t make me feel stupid that I had no idea how to plan a wedding, or what the heck I needed to get it done. I don’t know what I would have done without her! Not too mention, that she went above and beyond what I had asked, or expected, to make sure that my wedding day was gorgeous, elegant, and perfect for me and husband.” ~Keely
“I am so glad we chose A Lark Creation for day of coordination – we had homemade centerpieces, favors, and floral arrangements. They set up everything perfectly and made it look better than I could have imagined! Dana made the day run so smoothly – I felt completely relaxed as the bride and she handled everything with professionalism and an air of calmness.” ~Lauren
Even though I am a North Carolina wedding planner, I also love to travel! To find out more about my packages, please fill out this form and I’ll be in touch with you real soon!